Sunday, September 18, 2016

Project #1: Elements and Principles Slideshow

This project helped me to learn a lot about art in terms of its elements and principles.  By thinking about these elements and principles while doing the project it made things more interesting and enjoyable.  I have never been a super artistic person, but by viewing the photo's from the lens of the different elements and principles I see art in a totally different light.  It made me see art on a totally different level and it was one that I enjoyed.

http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/youngy1340/library/Art%20Project%201















2 comments:

  1. I really like your creativity in the slide show that you have done, how you basically paired up the elements and principles with simple scene of the backyard/ pool scenery. Amazing job on the pictures and good sense of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was great that you used your imagination to find all of these elements and principles in a very small venue. Contrast and Motion were my favorite photos that you took. These in particular capture the essence of the element/principle exceptionally well! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete