Sunday, September 25, 2016

Module #4: Value Scale and Color Wheel



1. I felt the making of both the value scale and the color wheel were fairly straight forward exercises to accomplish.  I found it to be an interesting assignment to do.

2. I enjoyed doing the value scale the most because I found it interesting on how much of the charcoal was needed for the squares.

3. The most interesting discovery to me when doing these activities was the mixing of the color's.  Knowing and figuring out how much of each color to use was somewhat challenging, but very interesting.

4. The videos were very helpful to me mostly when looking at the primary colors.  Learning that some of the colors that I thought to be primary colors, but were actually not was the most interesting part in my opinion.
























No comments:

Post a Comment