Saturday, November 12, 2016

Module 11: Video Blog

1.  I chose to look at the video's about expressionism and the impact of Cubism.  I chose these because I thought they would be the most interesting for me.

2.  The key concepts that I found from the video about expressionism is that is shows real emotion as opposed to just reality, as well as that in a lot of cases the paintings didn't depicts a particular subject.

     The key concepts from the second video on the Impact of Cubism was first of all that Picasso was the clear leader of the movement, the pattern of collage was used often in the cubism.

3.  The videos relate to the readings because they help to give a deeper meaning to the content in the text.  By giving specific examples regarding the content it really helped me to understand the content in a way deeper way.

4.  I really enjoyed the films as they peaked my interest.  I thought they were up there at the top of my list for the videos we've watched so far.  The films explained a lot on the content and made it easier for me to learn all of the content and enjoy that content.

No comments:

Post a Comment