Sunday, November 20, 2016

Module 12 Video

1. I chose to select the videos; Uncertainty, and Andy Warhol because I felt these would be the two most interesting one's out of the bunch.

2. The key concepts that are associated with the video on Uncertainty are; society is defined by change and uncertainty, and reality is all about the different viewpoints of people.  The key concepts associated with the video on Andy Warhol are; that he worked in advertising at first, he published his own magazine, and he ended up dying in 1986.

3.  These videos relate to the readings in the text because they do a great job in expanding on the text and giving us more examples and understanding of the topics at hand.  The use of screen printing was a major component because it gave a good representation of the culture.

4.  I thought the films were very insightful.  I must say these were't my favorite videos but nonetheless I thought they were very good in helping me to understand content and learn new things on the topics at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment