Saturday, December 3, 2016

Week 13 and 14 Module

1.  The key concepts associated with the first video on the Lowdown on Lowbrow were; it is not surrealism, that it was more open to women than other movements in history, and that drawing was important and meant something big.  The key concepts on New Tate Modern were; it holds modern and contemporary art, art is always evolving, and that Tate is the most viewed and visited museum in the world.  The key concepts for the video on An Acquiring Mind are; sculptures are always for how they are shown or staged, photography is included, and that people will pay unthinkable amounts of money if they feel the work is needed for their collection.

2. The videos did help me to apply to my project because they were great guides in showing me the themes of work and how it can be viewed or depicted.

3. I enjoyed the videos and I thought they were quite fascinating to watch.  They all added different bits and parts, or ideas if you will to help me with my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment