Sunday, October 2, 2016

Logo Design












1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.


I thought it was a cool and neat experience creating a logo that represented me because it made me think critically.  It made me think about the most important aspects of my life.

2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.

Throughout the process I was thinking about details and the colors I would use.  Whether that be Buffalo State colors, my favorite color, the colors of my nationality, or the favorite color of my favorite hockey team.  In the end I decided to use the color red throughout because it is the color of my favorite team, my favorite color, and the color of my home country Canada.

3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?

The most important discovery that I made in the creation of my logo is that the color red is very prevalent in my life.  This process of creating the logo has made things very clear on why the color red is my favorite.  My favorite things are almost always associated with the color red.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material  for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?

The most important thing that I learned through these resources is the importance and focus you should have on brainstorming.  These resources really opened my eyes to how great of a tool brainstorming is and that if you perform the activity of brainstorming you'll end up with a great idea and eventually product.


No comments:

Post a Comment