Thursday, October 6, 2016

Peer Evaluation

1.

https://iansartinquiryblog.blogspot.com/

https://produceart.blogspot.com/

2.  When looking at project one I thought both individuals did a great job in linking elements with the images.  I could see some shades of other elements in the images, but I thought these images fit the element associated with it perfectly.

3. There was one image that I had in common with one of the individuals that I peer evaluated.  We had a little different ideas towards the images as he felt it looked more like a collage, while I found it a little more mysteries and wanted to learn more about the meaning.

4. There were not really any images that really peaked my interest greatly from the ones that i saw.  I found some to be very unique and cool, but nothing that really got me interested and excited.

5. I think that it is a good idea because it helps to view someone else's work.  it can help to learn new things that you would otherwise never think about.  It can also help the person that is being evaluated as it gives them constructive feedback.

6. Nobody has currently commented on my blog postings, but I feel that it would help big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment