Thursday, October 27, 2016

Module 9: Exploring Lines



1.  It was definitely a bit different using my hands as a subject matter for a drawing because you use your hands to draw.

2.  I used pencil because I thought it would be the easiest to use when doing this assignment.  I like using pencil as well because it is easy to correct a mistake or change something you don't like.

3.  It was very difficult to create a drawing with my left hand as the coordination was much weaker than using my right hand.

4. I believe that my final drawings of my two hands was a successful study because it showed me that I definitely have a dominant hand, but also made me realize that if I were to start using my left hand more often I will start to gain better coordination and skills with it.

5.  Yes I would consider using my non-dominant hand when creating artwork in the future because I believe it is a good exercise in making my coordination better with my non-dominant side because it will be a great thing in helping me in other aspects of my like such as sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment